“Step by step and get the things done”….. Consequently, Mark Twain said, “Secret of getting ahead is getting started”. Evidently, one should learn from practical things around us like that from “Ant”….it carries a load much bigger and heavier than its own body mass, it fells many times, but it’s the firm determination of an ant that compels it to face all the hurdles and reach up to its hole……Thus, doesn’t matter what exemplify us, it’s more important what do we learn from it and how we tackle the traumas? However, rather than learning, we often make these 9 silly excuses that generally hold us back from achieving our dream-
- Lack of time – We all have got 24 hours in a day to work, some who utilizes it becomes millionaire, but those who lack in managing time continues with their shit and rarely achieve anything.
- Lack of money – It’s true that money is necessary to start any venture, but what about our honorable Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi who was a mere tea maker in his early days. He barely had some bucks, but it was his firm determination and innovative path finding brain that lifted him up to this designation today.
- Lack of Idea – Utilize resources around you to get some thoughtful ideas, if you can’t generate it on your own. Entrepreneurs success history, peers suggestion and more over read as much as you can (reading is the best source to generate thoughts and idea in turn).
- Lack of experience – No one has experience unless they start. Your skills and its execution are worth more valuable than your experience.
- Lack of family support – It’s your dream not your family’s…..Be thankful to them for whatever you get and shape up your dream with a thought that success is magnetized to all.
- Difficulty due to children- Smartest excuse! Remember it’s your accountability to give your children a good future, considerably first you need to stabilize yourself.
- Lack of morale – “I am not good enough”…….How can you judge yourself? Well a person can never see his image without a mirror. So, indulge yourself in giving your best and let others mark you up.
- Fear of failure – Never forget that you are at zero, where you don’t have anything to lose. So, if unfortunately you do not succeed than you don’t have anything to lose too. In fact, you will earn lots of experience through your effort.
- Excuses about probability – You are not sure whether your decision is right, your effort will work out or you will succeed in your endeavor? Look up to the positive side of the probability and just do it, you will surely win………All the best!!!!!